ShaPlus Bots for Google Talk
ShaPlus Bots are bots for Google talk ( or any other jabber clients
) which can be used for finding location and operator of Indian mobile number or for finding Indian STD codes.
ShaPlus bots is hosted in Google servers (at www.appspot.com
How to use
- In Google Talk, Select "Add" and add firstname.lastname@example.org as contact.
- Now you will find the email@example.com as online.
- start a chat session with firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking on it.
- Type the mobile number or std code you want to find to email@example.com . e.g. : mobile : 9999 or std :Bangalore
- firstname.lastname@example.org will return back the results found.
| Bot Name|| Description and Available Commands|
std : <std code or city name>
std : 49
std : bangalore
mobile : <starting 4 or 5 digits of indian mobile number>
mobile : 98471
mobile : 9999
This bot can be added if you want to trace mobile location only
Enter the starting 4 or 5 digits of the Mobile number (no need of prefixing mobile : ), it will return the location and operator
This bot can be added if you want to find STD codes only
Enter any STD code or starting letters of city (no need of prefixing std : ), it willl return matching STD codes
- ShaPlus STD Info - Indian STD code finder for mobile and PC
- ShaPlus Mobile Info - Freeware to trace mobile location and operator for mobile and PC